The Studio

bio - news
music
store
contact

play all
hifi lofi
James Bouchard's music is powered by...
jimbo rambles

Monday, July 25, 2005

So, first of all, I've got to pick a name for this blog. Most obvious is my name, but then I think that maybe I need something a little more imaginative. Trouble is, I'm not really over-brimming with imagination, so I resort to my old Toots Rambles name, but no, rather how about Jimbo? Some people have called me that in the past...and then this will ultimately be my place to ramble, where I just write anything... so maybe that's good enough for now. I shouldn't have any problem with the rambling. It's a start.

Hopefully this will give me a space to start on the great autobiographical novel that I keep telling myself I will start tomorrow. That between mastering the ukelele and painting my house and everything else. Well that's enough for now, I'll come back to this later, folks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home